Gaining a SAR member status
Requirements for a foreign company applying for the status of an International Company (IC) and a SAR member:
- IC is registered in a member state of FATF and / or Moneyval;
- IC is created before 01/01/2018
- The controlling persons of the future IC had been the controlling persons of a foreign company until 01.01.2017.
- IC carries out business activities on the territory of several states, including the territory of the Russian Federation;
- The minimum amount of commitments to invest in the Russian Federation is 50 million rubles.
- The minimum period during which investments should be executed is 6 months from the date of IC state registration.